How to Fall in Love with Your House – Again
Has the relationship between you and your house fallen into a rut? Bring back that magic spark with this simple trick – installing new windows & doors.
Here are 7 ways, top-quality, new replacement windows can help you fall in love with your home all over again:
- Reduced noise – Gardener leaf blowers, kids playing, road noise can all be reduced to a hush or eliminated with sound-reducing dual pane windows and doors.
- Increased comfort – Say goodbye to cold and hot zones caused by air leakage from old, failing windows. Energy-efficient windows even out ambient temperature.
- Lower energy bills – What leaks in also leaks out. Tight-sealing, dual pane windows and patio doors provide an effective barrier between inside & outside air so your HVAC system works more efficiently.
- Preserved furniture – UV rays coming through windows may make a cozy reading spot but they’re also cooking the fabric. Windows and doors with UV blocking glass help prevent fading and weather damage to floors and furniture.
- Upgraded appearance – Curb appeal makes a lasting first impression. New windows & doors are like sprucing up an old suit with a new shirt and tie!
- Smooth operation – It is so frustrating when a window or door takes extra effort to open, not to mention that nasty grating sound they make. Arrrgh! New windows and doors can open with a flick of the finger.
- Increased value – New windows have proven ROI, up to 77.5% of original investment when it comes time to sell. Add in the energy savings and you’ll love how smart you feel about your choices!
For more information on new replacement windows and the value they can add to your home and comfort, ask your local replacement window specialist, like saveenergyco.com