10 Ideas for Rustic Bathroom Decor to Inspire You
Different ideas have been implemented throughout the history of Decorating Bathrooms but now, the trend of rustic bathroom décor is looking to prevail. Rustic bathroom décor gives the residents perfectly relaxing experience. It is also very close to nature. Creating rustic bathrooms is not difficult. You just have to align some stones, woods and wood beams in a beautiful pattern. The bathroom is comforting space where you can enjoy a bath with viewing natural elements close to you. You just need to learn some décor and beautification tricks. There is no need to use perfectly furbished wood structures rather you can use raw wood branches for hanging clothes as well.
For creating a rustic bathroom, you should acquire some spacious place for it. It will avoid the feelings of congestion and stress. A harmonious combination of natural material along with texture will provide the required rustic decoration. Wooden risers can also be used for keeping your bathroom essentials and providing your bathroom with the aesthetic rustic look. There are 10 ideas for rustic bathroom décor which will inspire you.
1. Prepare an accent wall with grey-blue color should have variations with wood. Contrast is very important when making such color variations.
2. Use more stonework in the bathrooms. Make beautiful patterns and alignments. You can use colorful stones but keep harmony with other elements.
3. Use plantations inside the washroom. Artificial plants can also serve the purpose.
4. Let the sunlight directly come to the bathroom. At least, you could build it at a place where sunlight can enter the washroom easily through windows.
5. Make use of wood excessively. You can also use the wooden made door of the bathroom. Use wooden bathroom window. The mirror can also be inserted in a woody material. Additionally, prepare wooden structures that could provide aesthetics to your bathroom décor.
6. Make less use of artificial material like plastic.
7. Keep the bathroom color light and bright. Ash grey tone will look calming and relaxing.
8. Use a combination of stone and wood for basin material.
9. Use fresh flowers for fragrance.
10. Re-purpose old wood instead of completely abandoning it.